WE BOUGHT A BUILDING...A NEW HOME!
Our vision is to be a gospel-centred church, rooted in Morningside and impacting Durban for eternal good. We firmly believe this building will help us be this church more effectively. For years we have been praying towards this move, and in 2017 God was gracious enough to make that miracle happen.
Below is the video we made for the fundraising campaign as well as some additional information. We have plans to execute some additions and alterations to the building, so there is still a way for you to help should you so desire.
For those people around the world that have already provided us with support we needed, we are incredibly grateful. Thank you!
WHY BUILD FOR ETERNITY?
- Most significantly, this building will enable us to launch a morning service to reach the young families who have been unable to come to our 5pm service and so grow our church family
- Linked to this, the pre-school on premises will give our children's ministry wonderful facilities in which to grow and learn the gospel.
- It will enable us to continue growing our evening service and be more intentional with students
- It will give us a presence in the community to uplift it and be a blessing to it
- By building a permanent foundation here we will be better placed to plant other churches in other parts of Durban
100,000 people live in the Berea area of Durban, in which Morningside is situated, 35,000 in Morningside itself. Trinity Church was planted there in 2011 to reach those people with the gospel of Jesus Christ. It was planted from Christ Church Umhlanga with a group of 20-25 adults and God has grown us to nearly 100 adults and 25 children. You can learn more about our history here.
HOW CAN I BUILD FOR ETERNITY?
Pray We believe that nothing happens without God's hand of involvement. We ask you to be praying that he would help us reach our goal.
Share Tell people about this project. Share this page. Post the video to your social media.
Give This is a big endeavour, but it is our firm belief that God is ‘in’ this with us.